Javelina Online Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coach Full0fBullets to SU?

3 posters

Go down

Coach Full0fBullets to SU? Empty Coach Full0fBullets to SU?

Post  Full0fBullets Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:18 pm

Its no doubt that coach Full0fBullets has been very sucessful at Notre Dame, having taken his team to a BCS bowl game every year since taking over the team in 2008. But he has never managed to take his team to the national championship game and has always choked when facing the now undisputed #1 team in the land, Cal. Coach was given a lucartive contract extension at the beginning of the season but his position has appeared shaky at times. He has garnered criticism from the media and fans for his lackluster offensive numbers and what some have labeled "misused talent".

Sources have contacted realatives of Coach Full0fBullets and have found that he still has a desire to coach for his alma mater, the Syacuse Orange. The Orange have a fairly sucussful coach currently in place but a coach of Full0fBullets' calibur is hard to come by. He has put together Top 5 recruiting classes year after year and could be just what the program needs to return to its glory days.

The athletic directors from both schools have declined comment but Coach Full0fBullets did have this to say, "I am fully commited to the Irish right now but but down the road I would consider the Syracuse job. They have a great program there and I wish them the best."

This is certianly a story line to watch as the season moves along.
Full0fBullets
Full0fBullets

Back to top Go down

Coach Full0fBullets to SU? Empty Re: Coach Full0fBullets to SU?

Post  osufan220 Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:23 pm

Sweet I like this... makes the dynasty feel so real

osufan220

Back to top Go down

Post  javelina94 Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:48 pm

O yea i like that shit bro.....just let me know wats up on the syracuse job
javelina94
javelina94
Admin

https://javelinaod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down