Javelina Online Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army Contract Extension

2 posters

Go down

Army Contract Extension Empty Army Contract Extension

Post  predator863 Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:32 pm

Coach Predator signed a two year contracted extension. There were rumors that he would take the michagan job but those where shot down when they hired their new coach last night. Coach Pred said he had thought about the job but his heart was still here at army and that he wanted to give this program its first BCS bowl game. ALthough the coach delivered on sevral of his goals this year he still didnt beat ND and also missed out on a BCS spot. Before i can leave i have to see that this program is right for the future.Coach pred has said many times that he would like to coach either in the big ten or the pac ten. The tradition of the Rose Bowl is like nothing ive ever seen before he said. The coach was defensive cordinator at USC for most of his career before leaving for army. MAny think that a job to USC when pete carroll retires would lure this phenom away from army.

predator863

Back to top Go down

Army Contract Extension Empty hey

Post  imagi Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:54 pm

Keep your army junk off my press site! Maybe learn to spell!? Also, there should be quotations around...quotes.

imagi

Back to top Go down