Javelina Online Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chick Fil A Bowl Champions.

2 posters

Go down

Chick Fil A Bowl Champions. Empty Chick Fil A Bowl Champions.

Post  brianeli29 Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:30 pm

Atlanta, GA:

The Ole Miss Rebels capped off a disappointing season with a 24-7 victory over the Hurricanes of Miami and Coach OneMD. "I hadn't seen any film on the Hurricanes, I'd never seen these Hurricanes play, and their coach is relatively unheard of through my ears." Said Coach Manning. "Our boys played tough. Our Defense forced turnovers. An our Offense moved the ball". This was in large part of Quarterback LaMarr Gilliam. Gilliam who was 10-11 for 201 yards and rushed for 42 yards had this to say: "My Oline kept me upright most of the game and allowed me to make some special plays". One of those special plays came from the second play from scrimmage for the Rebels, when Gilliam playactioned off the left side and found Senior WR Paul Johnson up the seam for a 72 yard TD. Although Gilliam acknowledged his MVP award, He didn't believe it was rightfully his. "Give major props to our Defense. They played tough. When Miami started driving, you'd think they would get sluggish. But they really didn't. They bound together and made a play. They won this game for us."
brianeli29
brianeli29

http://myspace.com/golfkickass

Back to top Go down

Chick Fil A Bowl Champions. Empty Re: Chick Fil A Bowl Champions.

Post  osufan220 Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:56 pm

sounds like a good game

osufan220

Back to top Go down